Friday, January 16, 2009

Less than 2 days?!

So it's hard to believe that in less than 48 hours I will be on a plane heading to Copenhagen, but it's true! I'm really excited. A little nervous, but that's mainly because I get packing anxiety and cannot pack a suitcase for my life (that's what mom is for!), so I'm freaking out about how to pack for 4 months and how to fit my life into one or two suitcases!!

I've decided to give this blog thing a try. Mainly because I have never ever been able to keep a written journal, and since this is such an important experience in my life, I really wanted to be able to document it. So I'm writing this blog for me, but hope that my friends will check it out once in a while if they have time (you know, for shits and giggles :-D).

1 comment:

  1. yay!
    you're going to have a blast.
    i will see you soon enough too in europe!
    <333

    ReplyDelete